Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Corner Store

This is a strip from when Meg and I lived on Plateau Crescent, It was a fun place to live, those were fun times, I was just out of Uni cause I could not pay the $$$ to go, alas, I was workin with Kiwanis at the time I think, that waws a great job, I loved it! Even though I always got the feeling from some that I was not appreciated there, I got to work with them for 3 years, I worked on a lot of projects under 3 different directors, it was fun and interesting! I got to meet lots of great people all year round, I got to meet lots of entertainers in the classical music field, not the Heavy metal I was used to listening to, but I loved it none the less, and listened to beautiful music all day long, ah, those were the days, hahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Meghan Richard said...

Oh GOD I remember that guy, he was SOO creepy. I made you come with me 'cause he creeped me out too much.

Vinnie said...

Yup, ya can't make that shit up!